Monday, August 3, 2009

The Dancer

It was the July 4th weekend and I had a hot date with this cutie I'd met at Harlot the weekend prior. Everything was set for some good times. We got tea at Samovar in the Castro, rode his scooter up to Olive, then rode his scooter around the city until we came upon the mighty mecca of San Francisco karaoke bars, The Mint. It was Saturday, there was a long wait and it was clear that the boy did not want to leave until he got to sing his song. Since we'd already discussed our history's from birth to present in the previous 6 hours of the date he began showing me YouTube video's he'd created in his spare time.

Previously, he'd told me he was a pop & lock hip hop dancer so he was eager to show me one of his dance video's. Here is what I saw:



Needless to say, I almost lost my shit.

To his credit though, he's a great kisser. But after the video, it was all too clear that this one was going in the friend bucket.

No comments: